Wednesday, October 10, 2007

day 10

Today started out super wet. It was raining so hard at one point I had to pull into a golf course and got under a bridge with some golfers. They were tough old farts. It let up just a little and they were back out there! After getting thoughly soaked I got back on it and it soon cleared out to a foggy mist. I ran into a couple aussies on trikes with tons of gear. They were moving so slow up a hill that I had to ride in circles to talk to them! A little while later it started to get sunny. I did lots of wave watching as the waves were the biggest I'd ever seen. They bashed up aginst the rocks and cliffs with a fury! I also crossed a couple of good sized bridges today over bays. One in Newport and one in Waldport. The wind was whipping so hard on the bridges that I had to walk my bike accross. I had a head wind anytime I was near the water too but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. So it's on to the YA-Tel Motel in Yachats for tonight. I'm still having no luck getting pics on as these libraries out here are smart and block all access to that stuff. I reckon you'll just have to wait for the movie! Thanks to Mike for helping me get this entry in since this library won't even let me get to my blogger site! Whew!

No comments: