Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day 2





I gotta figurre out how to get pics on from public spaces so bear with me. It's not working very good here. Keeps jamming up the computer.

So today was the first day of riding. Had to get a lot of details taken care of AND find my way out of the city and onto the route so not that many miles. I did ride further than I thought though. It was a whole 44 miles for today. The high was 59 degrees and I was damp or wet most of the day. I was surprised that the only time I truely got cold was waiting for the ferry. I got the shivers good then. It drizzled off and on all day, but I was comfy as long as I was peda1ling. I ended up in Shelton (Pop 8400) for the night at a old, old but clean motel. There was no camping on route. Probably tomorrow. Hopefully a little dryer too as the sun is trying to peak out this evening.
Just a reminder to you all that I am three hours behind you so my day of riding is not finishing up until well after dark over your way. I'll change my phone message sometime in the evenings letting you know where I am and I'll blog when I can find a coumputer. Until next time...be well!

No comments: