Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 24

So now I am in Big Sur pedaling down from Monetrey. I got my cool weather stuff sent off this morning without a hitch and got on my way after saying good bye to Sue and Paul's cats. They have internet but no cell service here in Big Sur. Beautiful day. Sunny and hot! The water I've been passing has been a pretty blue/green color along the shores. Pretty much open road and good riding. I only did 32 miles today. The route map said it was very hilly but I didn't think it was too bad. But I'm calling this short day my day off. More hilly stuff tomorrow. I think I'm going to be able to finish by the 31st. That's a week from today, right? I'm going out right now to explore the state park here. I'll let you know how that went next time I find a computer! Be well!

No comments: